• Finally have pictures for you!

    I finally took some time to pull fabrics for the 2 QAL's I signed up for. The first one is Oh My Stars! which can be found over yonder
    The fabrics I chose for that are here:
    Oh My Stars! QAL

    I love muted yellows! I paired those with some browns and grays. Love the way this stack looks


    Next... I signed up uber late for the chasing chevrons QAL. That one is found right over here
    I pulled this cloud 9 stack for that

    Chasing Chevrons QAL

    I love how soft this fabric is and I think it looks lovely with kona black. I am so excited to be a part of these two quilt alongs, as they are my first! eeps!

    I think that is it for now.

    Still no progress on my christmas quilt except that I did piece together my backing. I STILL need to put it all together and baste it, but we all know how I feel about that part....

    2 comments → Finally have pictures for you!

    1. I'm doing the Oh my stars! QA also. I love your fabrics for both QA's....I thought about doing the chevron one too but talked myself out of it. For a beginner, I think one QA at a time is all I can handle. Can't wait to see your progress as you do these.

    2. The yummy yellows for Oh My Stars is beautiful, and the Chasing Chevrons pile is just as nice!

    Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover