• First Free Motion Quilting!



    Quilting is almost finished on this bad boy. I'm getting really excited to finish this!

    This is my first experience with free motion quilting. I decided to a random geometric pattern through all the white negative space. I love the way it is turning out so far!


    Untitled

    I am definitely not fully in control with the free motion quilting yet. If you look close you can see some stitching is longer/shorter from me not being able to give it consistent motion. I will get better with practice! .... I think.


    Untitled
    AHH imperfections!

    The effect is still great though over. I can't wait to finish this! Next time I post I will finally have a finished project! WOOOO

    Thanks all for stopping by!


    0 comments → First Free Motion Quilting!

    Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover