• Stuff I never posted...


    I know... it's been ages.

    So to begin, a quilt I finished and posted on flickr and twitter but never blogged about. I used Innocent Crush by AMH. Here are les photos, beginning to end:


    love this line. need to cut it up
    It began as this

    Window shot
    Top is pieced!

    Must take a test photo on the pallet bed :)
    Test bed shot
    Not so straight line quilting :)
    After quilting

    It's done!
    All done!

    The back
    Ze back!

    I love this quilt. It's perfect for snuggling on the couch :)


    Next up...
    Chevron QAL

    All the chevrons!

    WHICH is still not done. This photo was taken, mmmm about a year ago. Maybe I need to start finishing this up eh? This is a terrible photo, but it's the only one I have.

    I made this cute little quilt for my adorable new niece. Miss Elysia Joyce

    Baby quilt top done :)

    That's all for now!

    I will be posting more now. I finally am settled in our new apartment and have things to finish!

    -Lindz

    2 comments → Stuff I never posted...

    1. Nice! Love the one for Elysia of course, but that other one looks awesome!

    2. Yes I need a few "finished pics"! I have none. Then I can do a whole post on it :)

    Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover